Monday, January 19, 2009

LifeCall moments...



I love LifeCall moments!!

If you know me, you know that one of the things I find great amusement in is seeing people fall. It's just plain funny. My boss says there's just something wrong with my generation. I'll agree that there's plenty wrong with us. Here's the thing: My ability to laugh at myself falling makes it okay. Yes, I have a really fucked up sense of logic. If you ever see me fall down, feel free to capture it on video and post that video all over the "internets"

and it's not okay when someone gets hurt. well, it depends on who that someone is.

Today I bring you 2 LifeCall moments. The first one comes from Akon who decided that it would be a good idea to shower the fans and stage with his bottled water. A slippery stage while running is just a recipe for disaster. Skip to the 36 second mark to see Akon smack that...all on the floor.



Our next LifeCall moment comes from a very sad sight. First of all, how do you go from this...



to THIS:



It's really mind boggling.




Mr. Phoenix has decided to give up his acting career to become a rapper. Watch this idiot hip hop's next lyrical prodigy experience his LifeCall moment at the 31 second mark.

No comments: