Thursday, January 15, 2009

your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device...

Today in Maryland, it was about 26 degrees. I froze my ass off walking one block from my mom's house to the bus stop wondering how the passengers of flight 1549 felt as their plane crashed into the Hudson River. That water is not only disgusting and toxic, it had to be ice cold. It was about 9 degrees in New York today. Could you imagine your body hitting that water as the goddamn Staten Island ferry rides by asking if you need a lift? SHIT! I'm never getting on a plane again. Thank God all of the passengers survived. That is not something I'd ever want to experience.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have CNN playing in the background. The doctors being interviewed are saying that the passengers just had mild hypothermia. hell, I suffer from mild hypothermia just getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night when my heat isn't on. I just can't imagine being in this situation. I'm too much of a pussy. Truth: I don't even listen when the flight attendants are telling me the flight emergency procedures. I got my own floatation devices.

Don't even get me started on the geese.



The youtube clip said that this dude's name is Jeff Colajay, and he's a local hero in Connecticut. If that's true, expect to see more of this guy...Mcdonald's commercials, an Oprah interview and a reality show on VH1.

No comments: