Wednesday, February 11, 2009

...because it's therapeutic

FishandSpaghetti posted this video last week of Christian Bale verbally putting hot sauce on a cinematographer on the set of his new movie and eating him whole. FUCK is the absolute best word in the English language. it's fucking therapeutic!! It adds emphasis to whatever point you're trying to get across. You know a person really puts 110% into saying FUCK when his bottom lip goes into his mouth and his teeth pierce the skin under said lip...by the way, what is the area between your chin and lip called? anyway, the word FUCK is fucking awesome. Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood, I just call random people and say FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how it makes them feel, but it makes me feel a little better. It releases some tension. I usually only call companies that have pissed me off in the past--Bank of America, Comcast, MTA, Pleasure Cuffs & Stuff, etc.

Anyway, in this video, Christian Bale says FUCK (or some variation of the word) 39 times...including one of my favorites: unFUCKINGbelievable. He gets extra points for that one.



There's also a few remixes of Bale's rant(my new ring tone) and, of course, a public apology for his actions. I wish these celebs would stop apologizing/giving a fuck and just be themselves sometimes. God forbid anyone think you're a human being who has a bad day and needs to drop the F bomb a few dozen times!

Speaking of lame ass public apologies, some picture of Michael Phelps bonging it up made its whore rounds on the internets like last week.

One of the people at the party where Phelps toked up said, “If he continues to party like that I’d be amazed if he ever won any more medals again.”
Baby doll trust me, this is NOT the first time he's smoked. Have you read this dude's menu??? he clearly has a case of the neverending munchies.

Since it happened a week ago, there was plenty of time for the pictures to be posted on some website creating a lot of conversation during the morning commute to work, in offices, hair salons, and the local carry out while waiting for your turkey club that wasn't supposed to have mayo on it. Before people could even get over the shock and horror of Phelps smoking weed, his sponsors started affirming their support or flushing that bitch like a used condom. By the way, do NOT flush used condoms down the toilet!! They'll end up in the water supply and I don't wanna be drinking your man's diluted jizz. Thanks.

There's an antagonist in the Phelps story who's locking people up. Methinks he just wants his 7 minutes of fame.

ANYWAY (the reason I started blogging about Phelps in the first place), he has issued a lame ass public apology too. He promised it wouldn't happen again. I'm sure he made that promise immediately after smoking and right before smoking again. I'd respect him more if he just said "it's just a little weed. chill out" as he gave that bong another blow job like a back alley whore.

No comments: