Monday, February 16, 2009

Drama Queen of Hong Kong

And I thought Latinas were dramatic...



Speaking of Drama
I almost died this weekend. Yep. A woman driver completely ignored her red light and decided to keep going (at full speed) as I was going through my green light. At the last moment I noticed she was not slowing down at all, so I had to punch it. She just missed me. If I would have slowed down she would have T-boned me (in which case, I would be typing this from the hospital bed or via Miss Cleo through Preci.)


"Watcha want to ask me Darling?"

At first I was afraid. I was petrified! Kept think I could never live without you by my side. Needless to say, I Will Survive.

The woman driver decided to stop after she completely passed the intersection. At that point you might as well just keep going.

Speaking of Women Drivers
I went to a Valentines Dance with my mother. Didn't see any hoes there. There was more dudes there than women. I was the best dressed (as usual). No pictures. Sorry toots. But this was like the first time ever I didn't get all depressed about being single. I actually was really happy. Still am.

Speaking of Pimps & Hoes
I've decided I'm going to learn the Pimp Walk Slide!



Its going to take a while but I anticipate uploading a video of what I've learned. But don't hold your breath because I haven't gotten down in a while. My joints get rusty. I use to break when I was like 7. Then there was this incident...




We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i tought he had a condom on his head