Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Power of Christ Compels You, Young Man

Does anyone play World of Warcraft? I like some video games...the simple, happy, lala land games before Sega. As soon as Sega came out, I stopped playing videos games because all that 3D stuff would just make me nauseous. I never really got hardcore into computer games either. I'll admit, I LOVE OMGPOP, and I've been known to stay up all night trying to get to the next level. So tell me, is World of Warcraft THIS serious???



oh please let this be a real video!!

4 comments:

Makeydah said...

Ha! He's totally possessed!
Something in the milk ain't clean...

Frankie Nichelle said...

HA! I say something in the milk aint clean all the time. Are you a fan of dlisted?

Eighty4 said...

omg this has 2 be fake,lol

jcsavestheday said...

This is funny, but disturbing at the same time. The kid is acting like he's demon possessed.

And yes, WoW is that serious.