Thursday, November 5, 2009

7 interesting facts.....

OK I was tagged in a blog to list 7 interesting facts about myself. Oh gosh...you guys know how I HATE to talk about myself //**sarcasm**. I don't know how interesting these facts are, but I was trying to come up with some random things that a lot of people don't know about me. Here it goes.....

1. I have to eat my food in its entirety. I must always clean my plate and I hate to share food. If I do share my food, I must eat the last bite. If I don't, I feel unfulfilled like I haven't eaten.




2. I clean my nails excessively.


3. I have trouble saying the following words: statistic, pussy, Catholicism, schedule, navel, comfortable.


4. The first time I went to a Catholic church, I saw candles and started doing Buddhism chants because it was all I understood growing up.




5. I hate to use the bathroom. My kidneys are gonna be a problem when I'm older.

6. Orange peel is my kryponite.

7. My shoes are size 11.



Now, I'll tag some bloggers.....sike.

No comments: