Monday, November 16, 2009

This weekend I watched The Proposal. I love Comedy-Romance movies...not to be confused with Romance-Comedies, where there's more romance than comedy. I mainly rented this movie for Betty White. I adore her! OK...and maybe a little bit for Ryan Reynolds...even though the color of his lips annoys the fucking hell out of me. They always look so pasty and they match his skin. Aren't your lips supposed to be a different color than your skin? Anyway, I rented this movie and it was HILARIOUS! I thought I'd share my favorite scene from the movie....

6 comments:

Ms. Nikks said...

LMAO, I loved that movie. Also one of my favorite scenes! Great laugh, thanks, I needed that!

E's said...

I'm going to check it out now. See if I can trust your movie taste:)

Frankie Nichelle said...

@Ms. Nikks - I try!

@E's - I hope you like it. let me know.

Goddess Intellect said...

It was cool... call me shallow but was I the only one obsessed with Ms.Bullocks aging neck and botox face? It is wierd for me...but her wardrobe- stunning

Frankie Nichelle said...

@Goddess Intellect - OMG I'm no supermodel, but HOLY DAMN I COULD NOT STOP LOOKING AT HER NECK! she is aginggggggg! Loved the wardrobe too

Lea said...

i LOVE sandra bullock