Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...



I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit lately. I'm not depressed or incredibly broke like past years. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's this warm weather (I've had my AC on twice this week).Usually by the second week in December, my Christmas list has been printed out, laminated and posted on the refrigerators of all of my friends and family members along with a dry erase marker for them to make notes. This year, whenever someone asks me what I want for Christmas, I just shrug and say "well, you don't really have to get me anything this year. We're in a recession."
This response has left my family and friends flabbergasted. FRANKIE NOT WANTING GIFTS?! What kinda fuckery is THAT?! Everyone knows I love Christmas and I adore gifts...giving and receiving (but mostly giving because I give some pretty kick ass gifts, thank you very much). I sure as hell haven't outgrown my desire to receive gifts. I just don't know what I want....okay, I'm lying. I DO know what I want, but I'm afraid to tell anyone that I want a vibrator for Christmas.

I'm no stranger to discussing TMI topics, but I'm disturbed by the idea of asking someone to purchase a sex toy for me for Christmas! At some point, you just have to draw the line! What would our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ think of this???



BUTTTT this isn't just ANY vibrator!! It's an OhMiBOD vibrator that, according to Eden's Fantasys, gives you the ability to listen and get off to your favorite music, while it's pulsing inside of you.



YES! IT VIBRATES TO THE RHYTHM OF YOUR MUSIC!!! How awesome is that?! I love music! I love vibrators (proud owner of four), and I love masturbation! This is the PERFECT gift for me!


THIS is the one that I want. It's the sister version (or IMPROVED version if you ask me) to the regular OhMiBod vibrator. Honestly, I could use either one, but they're the same price so why not go all out and get the Gspot edition?!



Anyway, I've not built up the guts to request this gift from my mom, so I'll continue to go through this holiday season telling folks not to worry about a gift for me (while secretly hoping they stumble upon this blog entry) and just accept, yet another, pair of bargain bin/irregular pajamas purchased at Conway.

Please go over to ToyWithMe.com read a HILARIOUS review of one of the OhMiBod products.

17 comments:

NightFall914 said...

For some reason this surprises me not in the least.lol

Frankie Nichelle said...

*gasp* I'm an angel and you know it!

khaki said...

Yeah, im with Nightfall, not surprised @ all.

LMAO @ bargain bin pajamas. I swear i get at least 4 pair every year.

Frankie Nichelle said...

SMH! I am a good girl!!!!!!!!!

☆Reese said...

I want one, and am willing to pawn my hoodrat earring collection to put towards one. Sigh, no more hot pank bamboo hearts that say "baby phat" on em...but this is worth it.
*snaps*

Nik said...

Heehaha! That vibrator is sooo wrong. Wow. Lol lol. Honestly though, my girlfriends and I are so close if I told them to buy me one for my collection they'd do it. My friend got a vibrator for her birthday gift two years ago. Lmao. We are all too close.

You kill me Frankie! I adore your posts!

F. DeVille said...

well, you'd prolly be aight considering dude wasn't born on the 25th.

Frankie Nichelle said...

@Reese - thanks for not making me feel like the only perv *high five*

@Nik - awwww thanks doll! My friends have gone sex toy shopping with me, but I think they'd cringe at the thought of buying me one haha

@Fleetwood - always gotta be somebody playing the devil's advocate!

F. DeVille said...

...i'm sayin, tho....

Goddess Intellect said...

so you cant post this up on the fridge because..................?

Frankie Nichelle said...

haha I actually announced to my mother that I wanted this last night. She gave me the side eye and called me nasty....as if I didn't learn this behavior from HER!

☆Reese said...

*high five right back* and though I coulda said this on twitter...I left your ass an award on my blog, so you know...go get it.

E's said...

Vibrators are sexy...

I was leaving this lady's house, I had to hurry to get to work. She wanted me to stay a bit longer. But you know M.O.P. I had to be at work...

She pulls out a vibrator and starts using it while I'm getting dressed:)

That vision is engraved in my skull. Vibrators are sexy. Yeah, I still left for work. LOL

Frankie Nichelle said...

@reese - thanks for the award doll!

@shannon- haaaa! Hope u didn't have to wear dress pants to work O_O

ggbbgg122 said...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IS VERY GOOD.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anonymous said...

我愛那些使自己的德行成為自己的目標或命定的人..................................................

Anonymous said...

Sofortzugang Cams

xxx Spiele

Sexcam Amateur Fotzen