Thursday, December 10, 2009

BUT can he wipe his own ass???????? PT. 4

I hate dislike children...A LOT. I don't have kids. I don't want kids. I'm sure your children are wonderful, and I'll smile at them and click "like" on Facebook photos of them while commenting that they are "simply adorable", but let them be "simply adorable" in YOUR house, not mine. k? thanks.

Anyway, although I don't want any parasi--um I mean "children", I MUST post this video that I cannot stop watching. I've been watching it for the past 2 days. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. This kid *ALMOST* makes me wanna go out and get one. Like, if they were selling him at the local Today's Pet Shop, I would totally consider inquiring about the cost.



This video has over 400,000 views and I'm pretty sure I'm responsible for 84% of that. I cannot stop watching it! I scream every time I see this little bundle of joy.

4 comments:

NightFall914 said...

CLASSIC!!!!!
iSUPPORT THIS 100%!!!!!!

khaki said...

LMAo- you would like something like this.

Nik said...

*Closes casket* "...I don't want any parasi--um I mean "children"..." Wow! You wicked wicked woman. Hahaha, I'm still laughing.

Okay to the little one, he is too freakin' adorable! OMG, I would buy one too if they were for sale. Loved it!

Goddess Intellect said...

He's been drinking hasn't he.