Thursday, December 10, 2009

Give Me a Fucking Break!



Standing on the bus stop with my white chocolate caramel latte (OH YEAHHHHHHHH ala Kool-Aid man) and there was a tap on my right shoulder...so I turned to my right...nobody there. Tap on my left shoulder so I turned to my left and got PUNCHED IN THE FACE BY ASS BREATH! OOOOOOOOH THAT BREATH IS VICIOUS!! Today's conversation:

Him: Hey Miss Pretty.
Me: (same dry tone as always) Hi *texting on my phone, not making eye contact*
Him: Another long day at work....
Me: *raises brows without looking up* yep.
Him: Last night was crazy...
Me: mmm.
Him: well, you take care. hea'?
Me: k.
Him: Have a good day...even though you treat me bad.
Me: *nod*
Him: ...even though you won't let me take you out.
Me: heh <---dry laugh
Him: ok pretty, have a good day.
Me: k.

Did I mention that he was poking me in the arm like that annoying high school classmate who constantly pokes you on facebook? This being nice shit is gonna wear thin.