Thursday, January 14, 2010
1. I don't own a dresser unless you count the trash bag of unfolded laundry in my living room floor.
2. I always blamed my mom for my tomboy behavior growing up because she bought me and my sister matching outfits, but hers was pink and mine was blue. When you're a kid, pink means girl and blue means boy.
3. The article of clothing that makes me feel sexiest is (and will always be) my faja. If I can breathe, I don't feel sexy.
4. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a tank top, but I do wear those shirts with the reallllly short sleeves that almost look like tank tops.
5. I own really sexy panties...lace, sheer, animal prints, ruffles...all that good stuff, but the only time I wear them is near laundry day as a last resort. I live for big giant colorful cotton granny panties that cost less than a dollar per pair.
What's your dirty little clothing secret?