Thursday, January 28, 2010

Five Things: Dumb Blonde Confessions.




1. When Princess Diana died, the news reports kept saying that the paparazzi was to blame. All I kept thinking was "why would he kill her??"



2. I used to think brazos meant legs in Spanish. It's a simple mistake, EXCEPT when you're translating a song for someone's Spanish project and the lyrics say: No me conoces y hace tres noches que dormiste entre mis brazos...
I still get teased about this.



3. As a kid, I thought that dogs were boys and cats were girls.



4. The first time I caught the bus by myself, I thought only ONE bus came. I missed the bus and walked about two hours to my destination.



5. I don't wanna go into details about this, but I used to think nut (cum) meant nut....

7 comments:

NightFall914 said...

W
T
F!!!!!

....LMAO......

Goddess Intellect said...

pobrecita @#4 lmao
#5-----ummm we need a story with that one!!!

Is LiVin said...

Just a quick note on 'dogs were boys and cats were girls.' I am a middle school teacher and last year I got a new kitten. When I brought photos to show my students and told them that it is a boy and his name is Marley, half of them were shocked! One of my students stated "You mean to tell me you found a dude cat?" LOL! I guess it is a common thought children have.

khaki said...

*extra-dead*

E's said...

Hilarious...I thought the underground railroad was a real railroad.

Nik said...

You have me dying with #1 wow.

@ Is LiVin lol lol cute!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great & really healthy.

& lol @ the underground RR comment...so did I...used to draw pictures in class of it & everything...shame.