Thursday, January 28, 2010
1. When Princess Diana died, the news reports kept saying that the paparazzi was to blame. All I kept thinking was "why would he kill her??"
2. I used to think brazos meant legs in Spanish. It's a simple mistake, EXCEPT when you're translating a song for someone's Spanish project and the lyrics say: No me conoces y hace tres noches que dormiste entre mis brazos...
I still get teased about this.
3. As a kid, I thought that dogs were boys and cats were girls.
4. The first time I caught the bus by myself, I thought only ONE bus came. I missed the bus and walked about two hours to my destination.
5. I don't wanna go into details about this, but I used to think nut (cum) meant nut....