Thursday, January 21, 2010

Five Things: Food Confessions





1. I eat the tips of chicken wings when no one is watching.




2. I can't eat a meal without getting a food metal. One of my friends has countless pics of events we've gone to where she had to use photoshop to get rid of the stains. I need to wear an adult bib!



3. Food and sex go hand in hand. I've masturbated to cooking shows.




4. I once ate a whole box of oatmeal creme pies in one sitting. I've never shared that with anyone.







5. And LAST, but not least.....*deep breath*....I swear yall better not tell NOBODY!!
I've eaten this....



What's your dirty food secret?

6 comments:

lalaliybean said...

wait, what is that last thing?

NightFall914 said...

ooh damn.....your confessions are ALWAYS an adventure.

khaki said...

nope...not co-signging none of this shit especially the last one. that look like ground up ass.

ok- i lied. I do eat the fried tips of chicken.

Frankie Nichelle said...

@lalaliybean - it's chitterlings/chitlins

@JJ - never a dull moment

@khaki - girl don't even lie! I saw u in Lexington Market last week ordering chitlins & tata salad!!

lalaliybean said...

lol ohh.. that's before my time. idk nothing about chitlins. i think i'm gonna make a post like this though because i got some food confessions to make myself. if i do i'll do all the necessary linkage :)

Goddess Intellect said...

WTF IS THAT?!! (last pic)