Friday, January 15, 2010

Project 365: Week 2.



My 365 pics:

#8: 1/8/10 - My bfff in my office on his iPhuck >:O




#9: 1/9/10 - This is my fridge. No rhyme. No reason.



#10: 1/10/10 - I love this wine! One of my friends commented that the chick on the bottle was smiling with her eyes.



#11: 1/11/10 - My little sis sleeping..... smh



#12 - 1/12/10 - caramel popcorn...the only thing I ate for 2 days this week when I was sick.



#13 - 1/13/10 - the inside of my fridge. there's only one swallow left in that tequila bottle.
(swallow )


I was sick and blah on and off this week and barely remembered to take pics each day.

#14: 1/14/10 - American Idol

5 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Gonna assume the last frigde pic was before you hit the supermarket riiiiight?

Frankie Nichelle said...

nope, that's my fridge 24/7. it's actually kinda full on that pic.

Goddess Intellect said...

Must try Sweet Bitch MUST

Nik said...

Lol @ Nightfall's question. Hahaha.

Girl why oh why is your fridge that empty?

I'm with Goddess, I wanna try that wine.

Frankie Nichelle said...

@Goddess - they also have one called Royal Bitch

@Nik - when I buy food, it spoils lol