Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quality Television!

I'm not an Idol fanatic, but I live for a good hot mess!

Meet General Larry Platt, a 62 year old contestant on American Idol:





Lyrics

Pants on the ground
Lookin’ like a fool with your pants on the ground

With the gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways
Pants hit the ground, call yourself a cool cat
Lookin’ like a fool, walkin’ to the town
With your pants on the ground


If Soldier Boy can become famous, anything is possible. YES, this song is my current ring tone. You guys know I'm a sucker for trends!

Facebook fan page

5 comments:

khaki said...

LMAO

NightFall914 said...

This would have been vlog worthy just for you to SHOW US that it's your new ringtone.lol

Frankie Nichelle said...

word! llamame & I'll record

Goddess Intellect said...

holy shit FB fan club page wtf lmaooooooo

E's said...

That spin was hilarious! A club banger!