Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name.




I came up with some pretty creative blog names.....only to find out they were already taken. This blog name just came to me one day. I've never been a fan of writing just for the sake of writing. I don't keep a private journal. I love having people read everything I write (except to-do lists), so I like to think of myself as an exhibitionist when it comes to my writing. It's 2010. Nobody physically writes anything with pen and paper. We type/text. Texthibitionism was born! Obviously, great minds think alike because if you type "texthibitionist" into google, you'll see a few websites that mention it.

1 comment:

Elune said...

Can you be both? Of course not at the same time, they can't collaborate if they did then it would... well be bubbled up. I write for relaxation and publication, actually no I'm more of a blog/diary/notepad self writer. But "texthibitionism" is fun, although a little obsessive, but still fun. Similar to talking we mostly don't speak to ourselves, unless we're poets or scientists. We exhibit what we talk to others. Although eavesdropping isn't very acceptable. When we have something witty to say we talk so that everyone hears us. I like your blog & the title too.